*Current address: School of Integrative Biology, The University of Queensland, St Lucia, Qld, Australia
Degenerate dentition of the dugong (Dugong dugon), or why a grazer does not need teeth: morphology, occlusion and wear of mouthparts
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2005
Journal of Zoology
Volume 268, Issue 2, pages 133–152, February 2006
How to Cite
Lanyon, J. M. and Sanson, G. D. (2006), Degenerate dentition of the dugong (Dugong dugon), or why a grazer does not need teeth: morphology, occlusion and wear of mouthparts. Journal of Zoology, 268: 133–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2005.00004.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2005
- Received 26 May 2004; accepted 24 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!