The establishment and dynamics of a recently established urban camp of flying foxes (Pteropus poliocephalus) outside their geographic range
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Journal of Zoology
Volume 268, Issue 2, pages 177–185, February 2006
How to Cite
Van Der Ree, R., McDonnell, M. J., Temby, I., Nelson, J. and Whittingham, E. (2006), The establishment and dynamics of a recently established urban camp of flying foxes (Pteropus poliocephalus) outside their geographic range. Journal of Zoology, 268: 177–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2005.00005.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Received 30 September 2004; accepted 5 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!