Intraspecific phylogeography of the white-rumped snowfinch (Onychostruthus taczanowskii) endemic to the Tibetan Plateau based on mtDNA sequences
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2005
Journal of Zoology
Volume 268, Issue 2, pages 187–192, February 2006
How to Cite
Yang, S.-J., Lei, F.-M., Qu, Y.-H. and Yin, Z.-H. (2006), Intraspecific phylogeography of the white-rumped snowfinch (Onychostruthus taczanowskii) endemic to the Tibetan Plateau based on mtDNA sequences. Journal of Zoology, 268: 187–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2005.00009.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2005
- Received 7 February 2005; accepted 11 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!