Age at maturity in cavies and guinea-pigs (Cavia aperea and Cavia aperea f. porcellus): influence of social factors
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2005
Journal of Zoology
Volume 268, Issue 3, pages 285–294, March 2006
How to Cite
Trillmich, F., Laurien-Kehnen, C., Adrian, A. and Linke, S. (2006), Age at maturity in cavies and guinea-pigs (Cavia aperea and Cavia aperea f. porcellus): influence of social factors. Journal of Zoology, 268: 285–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2005.00015.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2005
- Received 25 January 2005; accepted 31 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!