†Current address: 98 Dove Street, Bristol BS2 8LS, UK.
Ranging behaviour, spatial organization and activity of the Malay civet (Viverra tangalunga) on Buton Island, Sulawesi
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
Journal of Zoology
Volume 268, Issue 1, pages 63–71, January 2006
How to Cite
Jennings, A. P., Seymour, A. S. and Dunstone, N. (2006), Ranging behaviour, spatial organization and activity of the Malay civet (Viverra tangalunga) on Buton Island, Sulawesi. Journal of Zoology, 268: 63–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2005.00023.x
*Current address: 6 Knox Drive, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 3JJ, UK.
†98 Dove Street, Bristol BS2 8LS, UK.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Received 6 September 2004; accepted 7 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!