*These authors contributed equally to this work.
Morphological consequences of range fragmentation and population decline on the endangered Iberian lynx (Lynx pardinus)
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
Journal of Zoology
Volume 268, Issue 1, pages 73–86, January 2006
How to Cite
Pertoldi, C., García-Perea, R., Godoy, J. A., Delibes, M. and Loeschcke, V. (2006), Morphological consequences of range fragmentation and population decline on the endangered Iberian lynx (Lynx pardinus). Journal of Zoology, 268: 73–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2005.00024.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Received 8 March 2004; accepted 7 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!