Craniofacial morphology and feeding behavior in Canis dirus, the extinct Pleistocene dire wolf
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 269, Issue 3, pages 309–316, July 2006
How to Cite
Anyonge, W. and Baker, A. (2006), Craniofacial morphology and feeding behavior in Canis dirus, the extinct Pleistocene dire wolf. Journal of Zoology, 269: 309–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00043.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Received 8 November 2004; accepted 8 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!