*Current address: Department of Environment and Conservation, Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia
Diving to extremes: are New Zealand sea lions (Phocarctos hookeri) pushing their limits in a marginal habitat?
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 269, Issue 2, pages 233–240, June 2006
How to Cite
Chilvers, B. L., Wilkinson, I. S., Duignan, P. J. and Gemmell, N. J. (2006), Diving to extremes: are New Zealand sea lions (Phocarctos hookeri) pushing their limits in a marginal habitat?. Journal of Zoology, 269: 233–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00059.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
- Received 13 December 2004; accepted 7 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!