Population dynamics of two sympatric antelope species, grey rhebok (Pelea capreolus) and mountain reedbuck (Redunca fulvorufula), in a highveld grassland region of South Africa
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 268, Issue 4, pages 369–379, April 2006
How to Cite
Taylor, W. A., Skinner, J. D., Williams, M. C. and Krecek, R. C. (2006), Population dynamics of two sympatric antelope species, grey rhebok (Pelea capreolus) and mountain reedbuck (Redunca fulvorufula), in a highveld grassland region of South Africa. Journal of Zoology, 268: 369–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00067.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2006
- Received 16 November 2004; accepted 13 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!