Abundance of hedgehogs (Erinaceus europaeus) in relation to the density and distribution of badgers (Meles meles)
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 269, Issue 3, pages 349–356, July 2006
How to Cite
Young, R. P., Davison, J., Trewby, I. D., Wilson, G. J., Delahay, R. J. and Doncaster, C. P. (2006), Abundance of hedgehogs (Erinaceus europaeus) in relation to the density and distribution of badgers (Meles meles). Journal of Zoology, 269: 349–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00078.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 7 February 2005; accepted 27 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!