Social structure of the bushveld sengi (Elephantulus intufi) in Namibia and the evolution of monogamy in the Macroscelidea
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 269, Issue 3, pages 391–399, July 2006
How to Cite
Rathbun, G. B. and Rathbun, C. D. (2006), Social structure of the bushveld sengi (Elephantulus intufi) in Namibia and the evolution of monogamy in the Macroscelidea. Journal of Zoology, 269: 391–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00087.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
- Received 21 March 2005; accepted 19 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!