Effect of predation risk on the presence and persistence of yellow-bellied marmot (Marmota flaviventris) colonies
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 270, Issue 1, pages 132–138, September 2006
How to Cite
Blumstein, D. T., Ozgul, A., Yovovich, V., Van Vuren, D. H. and Armitage, K. B. (2006), Effect of predation risk on the presence and persistence of yellow-bellied marmot (Marmota flaviventris) colonies. Journal of Zoology, 270: 132–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00098.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2006
- Received 16 May 2005; accepted 6 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!