Effect of predation risk on the presence and persistence of yellow-bellied marmot (Marmota flaviventris) colonies
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 270, Issue 1, pages 132–138, September 2006
How to Cite
Blumstein, D. T., Ozgul, A., Yovovich, V., Van Vuren, D. H. and Armitage, K. B. (2006), Effect of predation risk on the presence and persistence of yellow-bellied marmot (Marmota flaviventris) colonies. Journal of Zoology, 270: 132–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00098.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2006
- Received 16 May 2005; accepted 6 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!