Density, habitat use and activity patterns of ocelots (Leopardus pardalis) in the Atlantic Forest of Misiones, Argentina
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 270, Issue 1, pages 153–163, September 2006
How to Cite
Di Bitetti, M. S., Paviolo, A. and De Angelo, C. (2006), Density, habitat use and activity patterns of ocelots (Leopardus pardalis) in the Atlantic Forest of Misiones, Argentina. Journal of Zoology, 270: 153–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00102.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2006
- Received 8 June 2005; accepted 6 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!