Scent marking and territorial defence in male bushbuck (Tragelaphus scriptus)
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 270, Issue 1, pages 49–56, September 2006
How to Cite
Wronski, T., Apio, A., Baranga, J. and Plath, M. (2006), Scent marking and territorial defence in male bushbuck (Tragelaphus scriptus). Journal of Zoology, 270: 49–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00109.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Received 24 May 2005, accepted 14 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!