Ancient and modern steps during the domestication of guinea pigs (Cavia porcellus L.)
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 270, Issue 1, pages 57–62, September 2006
How to Cite
Spotorno, A. E., Marín, J. C., Manríquez, G., Valladares, J. P., Rico, E. and Rivas, C. (2006), Ancient and modern steps during the domestication of guinea pigs (Cavia porcellus L.). Journal of Zoology, 270: 57–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00117.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Received 3 May 2005; accepted 14 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!