Female polyandry under male harassment: the case of the common toad (Bufo bufo)
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 270, Issue 3, pages 517–522, November 2006
How to Cite
Sztatecsny, M., Jehle, R., Burke, T. and Hödl, W. (2006), Female polyandry under male harassment: the case of the common toad (Bufo bufo). Journal of Zoology, 270: 517–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00120.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Received 21 February 2006; accepted 13 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!