Molecular phylogenetics of soricid shrews (Mammalia) based on mitochondrial cytochrome b gene sequences: with special reference to the Soricinae
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 270, Issue 1, pages 177–191, September 2006
How to Cite
Ohdachi, S. D., Hasegawa, M., Iwasa, M. A., Vogel, P., Oshida, T., Lin, L.-K. and Abe, H. (2006), Molecular phylogenetics of soricid shrews (Mammalia) based on mitochondrial cytochrome b gene sequences: with special reference to the Soricinae. Journal of Zoology, 270: 177–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00125.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Received 3 May 2005; accepted 12 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!