Current addresses: *Danish Institute for Fisheries Research, Charlottenlund Castle, Charlottenlund, Denmark.
Population spatial structuring on the feeding grounds in North Atlantic humpback whales (Megaptera novaeangliae)
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 270, Issue 2, pages 244–255, October 2006
How to Cite
Stevick, P. T., Allen, J., Clapham, P. J., Katona, S. K., Larsen, F., Lien, J., Mattila, D. K., Palsbøll, P. J., Sears, R., Sigurjónsson, J., Smith, T. D., Vikingsson, G., Øien, N. and Hammond, P. S. (2006), Population spatial structuring on the feeding grounds in North Atlantic humpback whales (Megaptera novaeangliae). Journal of Zoology, 270: 244–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00128.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
- Received 13 April 2005; accepted 9 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!