Craniofacial sexual dimorphism in Alouatta palliata, the mantled howling monkey
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 270, Issue 2, pages 268–276, October 2006
How to Cite
Blanco, M. B. and Godfrey, L. R. (2006), Craniofacial sexual dimorphism in Alouatta palliata, the mantled howling monkey. Journal of Zoology, 270: 268–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00133.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Received 28 June 2005; accepted 26 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!