Macroscopic anatomy of the omasum of free-ranging moose (Alces alces) and muskoxen (Ovibos moschatus) and a comparison of the omasal laminal surface area in 34 ruminant species
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 270, Issue 2, pages 346–358, October 2006
How to Cite
Clauss, M., Hofmann, R. R., Hummel, J., Adamczewski, J., Nygren, K., Pitra, C., Streich, W.J. and Reese, S. (2006), Macroscopic anatomy of the omasum of free-ranging moose (Alces alces) and muskoxen (Ovibos moschatus) and a comparison of the omasal laminal surface area in 34 ruminant species. Journal of Zoology, 270: 346–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00148.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Received 4 October 2005; accepted 14 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!