A geometric morphometric analysis of the shape of the first upper molar in mice of the genus Mus (Muridae, Rodentia)
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 270, Issue 4, pages 672–681, December 2006
How to Cite
Macholán, M. (2006), A geometric morphometric analysis of the shape of the first upper molar in mice of the genus Mus (Muridae, Rodentia). Journal of Zoology, 270: 672–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00156.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Received 15 February 2006; accepted 10 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!