Filling the gap: a fossil frogfish, genus Antennarius (Teleostei, Lophiiformes, Antennariidae), from the Miocene of Algeria
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 270, Issue 3, pages 448–457, November 2006
How to Cite
Carnevale, G. and Pietsch, T. W. (2006), Filling the gap: a fossil frogfish, genus Antennarius (Teleostei, Lophiiformes, Antennariidae), from the Miocene of Algeria. Journal of Zoology, 270: 448–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00163.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Received 31 August 2005; accepted 23 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!