Army ant prey availability and consumption by chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes vellerosus) at Gashaka (Nigeria)
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 271, Issue 2, pages 125–133, February 2007
How to Cite
Schöning, C., Ellis, D., Fowler, A. and Sommer, V. (2007), Army ant prey availability and consumption by chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes vellerosus) at Gashaka (Nigeria). Journal of Zoology, 271: 125–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00177.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Received 22 January 2006; accepted 2 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!