A method of genetic identification of pine marten (Martes martes) and stone marten (Martes foina) and its application to faecal samples
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 271, Issue 2, pages 140–147, February 2007
How to Cite
Pilot, M., Gralak, B., Goszczyński, J. and Posłuszny, M. (2007), A method of genetic identification of pine marten (Martes martes) and stone marten (Martes foina) and its application to faecal samples. Journal of Zoology, 271: 140–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00179.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Received 2 March 2006; accepted 2 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!