Long-distance movements by a small carnivorous marsupial: how Sminthopsis youngsoni (Marsupialia: Dasyuridae) uses habitat in an Australian sandridge desert
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 270, Issue 3, pages 543–549, November 2006
How to Cite
Haythornthwaite, A. S. and Dickman, C. R. (2006), Long-distance movements by a small carnivorous marsupial: how Sminthopsis youngsoni (Marsupialia: Dasyuridae) uses habitat in an Australian sandridge desert. Journal of Zoology, 270: 543–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00186.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Received 30 November 2005; accepted 30 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!