Fine-scale genetic structure, co-founding and multiple mating in the Australian allodapine bee (Exoneura robusta)
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 270, Issue 4, pages 687–691, December 2006
How to Cite
Repaci, V., Stow, A. J. and Briscoe, D. A. (2006), Fine-scale genetic structure, co-founding and multiple mating in the Australian allodapine bee (Exoneura robusta). Journal of Zoology, 270: 687–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00191.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Received 3 November 2005; accepted 25 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!