Necks for sex: sexual selection as an explanation for sauropod dinosaur neck elongation
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 271, Issue 1, pages 45–53, January 2007
How to Cite
Senter, P. (2007), Necks for sex: sexual selection as an explanation for sauropod dinosaur neck elongation. Journal of Zoology, 271: 45–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00197.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Received 15 December 2005, accepted 3 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!