Quantifying the influence of topographic position on cougar (Puma concolor) movement in southern California, USA
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 271, Issue 3, pages 270–277, March 2007
How to Cite
Dickson, B. G. and Beier, P. (2007), Quantifying the influence of topographic position on cougar (Puma concolor) movement in southern California, USA. Journal of Zoology, 271: 270–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00215.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Received 31 December 2005; accepted 17 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!