Large-scale seasonal variation in the prevalence and severity of chytridiomycosis
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 271, Issue 3, pages 352–359, March 2007
How to Cite
Kriger, K. M. and Hero, J.-M. (2007), Large-scale seasonal variation in the prevalence and severity of chytridiomycosis. Journal of Zoology, 271: 352–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00220.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
- Received 30 March 2006; accepted 7 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!