Predator–prey interactions: why do larger albatrosses eat bigger squid?
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
© 2006 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2006 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 271, Issue 4, pages 408–417, April 2007
How to Cite
Xavier, J. C. and Croxall, J. P. (2007), Predator–prey interactions: why do larger albatrosses eat bigger squid?. Journal of Zoology, 271: 408–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00224.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Received 28 June 2005; accepted 12 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!