Black bears in Southeast Alaska: the fate of two ancient lineages in the face of contemporary movement
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
© 2006 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2006 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 271, Issue 4, pages 445–454, April 2007
How to Cite
Peacock, E., Peacock, M. M. and Titus, K. (2007), Black bears in Southeast Alaska: the fate of two ancient lineages in the face of contemporary movement. Journal of Zoology, 271: 445–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00228.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Received 19 December 2005; accepted 12 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!