Migration patterns in a population of cottonmouths (Agkistrodon piscivorus) inhabiting an isolated wetland
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 271, Issue 2, pages 119–124, February 2007
How to Cite
Glaudas, X., Andrews, K. M., Willson, J. D. and Gibbons, J. W. (2007), Migration patterns in a population of cottonmouths (Agkistrodon piscivorus) inhabiting an isolated wetland. Journal of Zoology, 271: 119–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00232.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Received 10 February 2006; accepted 26 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!