*Current address: Steppe Forward Programme, Biology Faculty, National University Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Scent-marking behaviour by stallions: an assessment of function in a reintroduced population of Przewalski horses (Equus ferus przewalskii)
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Journal of Zoology
Volume 272, Issue 1, pages 30–36, May 2007
How to Cite
King, S. R. B. and Gurnell, J. (2007), Scent-marking behaviour by stallions: an assessment of function in a reintroduced population of Przewalski horses (Equus ferus przewalskii). Journal of Zoology, 272: 30–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00243.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Received 31 December 2005; accepted 27 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!