Echolocation calls in Central American emballonurid bats: signal design and call frequency alternation
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Journal of Zoology
Volume 272, Issue 2, pages 125–137, June 2007
How to Cite
Jung, K., Kalko, E. K. V. and Von Helversen, O. (2007), Echolocation calls in Central American emballonurid bats: signal design and call frequency alternation. Journal of Zoology, 272: 125–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00250.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Received 17 October 2005; accepted 3 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!