*Current address: Environment Agency, Brampton, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, UK.
Genetic structure and evidence for recent population decline in Eurasian otter populations in the Czech and Slovak Republics: implications for conservation
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Journal of Zoology
Volume 272, Issue 1, pages 1–9, May 2007
How to Cite
Hájková, P., Pertoldi, C., Zemanová, B., Roche, K., Hájek, B., Bryja, J. and Zima, J. (2007), Genetic structure and evidence for recent population decline in Eurasian otter populations in the Czech and Slovak Republics: implications for conservation. Journal of Zoology, 272: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2006.00259.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Received 14 June 2006; accepted 7 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!