Diet of free-ranging cats and dogs in a suburban and rural environment, south-eastern Brazil
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2007
Journal of Zoology
Volume 273, Issue 1, pages 14–20, September 2007
How to Cite
Campos, C. B., Esteves, C. F., Ferraz, K. M. P. M. B., Crawshaw, P. G. and Verdade, L. M. (2007), Diet of free-ranging cats and dogs in a suburban and rural environment, south-eastern Brazil. Journal of Zoology, 273: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2007.00291.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2007
- Received 26 October 2006; accepted 16 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!