Diets of savanna ungulates from stable carbon isotope composition of faeces
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
Journal of Zoology
Volume 273, Issue 1, pages 21–29, September 2007
How to Cite
Codron, D., Codron, J., Lee-Thorp, J. A., Sponheimer, M., De Ruiter, D., Sealy, J., Grant, R. and Fourie, N. (2007), Diets of savanna ungulates from stable carbon isotope composition of faeces. Journal of Zoology, 273: 21–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2007.00292.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Received 29 September 2006; accepted 23 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!