When east met west: the sub-fossil footprints of the west European hedgehog and the northern white-breasted hedgehog during the Late Quaternary in Europe
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
Journal of Zoology
Volume 273, Issue 1, pages 82–89, September 2007
How to Cite
Sommer, R. S. (2007), When east met west: the sub-fossil footprints of the west European hedgehog and the northern white-breasted hedgehog during the Late Quaternary in Europe. Journal of Zoology, 273: 82–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2007.00302.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Received 19 October 2006; accepted 19 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!