The invasive red swamp crayfish as a predictor of Eurasian bittern density in the Camargue, France
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
Journal of Zoology
Volume 273, Issue 1, pages 98–105, September 2007
How to Cite
Poulin, B., Lefebvre, G. and Crivelli, A. J. (2007), The invasive red swamp crayfish as a predictor of Eurasian bittern density in the Camargue, France. Journal of Zoology, 273: 98–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2007.00304.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
- Received 19 October 2006; accepted 21 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!