An evolutionary conundrum involving kouprey and banteng: A response from Galbreath, Mordacq and Weiler
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2007
Journal of Zoology
Volume 271, Issue 3, pages 253–254, March 2007
How to Cite
Galbreath, G. J., Mordacq, J. C. and Weiler, F. H. (2007), An evolutionary conundrum involving kouprey and banteng: A response from Galbreath, Mordacq and Weiler. Journal of Zoology, 271: 253–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2007.00317.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!