Trade-off between resource seasonality and predation risk explains reproductive chronology in impala
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
Journal of Zoology
Volume 273, Issue 3, pages 237–243, November 2007
How to Cite
Moe, S. R., Rutina, L. P. and Du Toit, J. T. (2007), Trade-off between resource seasonality and predation risk explains reproductive chronology in impala. Journal of Zoology, 273: 237–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2007.00319.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Received 18 October 2006; accepted 25 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!