Can mite parasitism affect the condition of bat hosts? Implications for the social structure of colonial bats
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2007
Journal of Zoology
Volume 273, Issue 2, pages 161–168, October 2007
How to Cite
Lourenço, S. I. and Palmeirim, J. M. (2007), Can mite parasitism affect the condition of bat hosts? Implications for the social structure of colonial bats. Journal of Zoology, 273: 161–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2007.00322.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2007
- Received 9 August 2006; accepted 11 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!