Hues of a dragon's belly: morphological correlates of ventral coloration in water dragons
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2007
Journal of Zoology
Volume 273, Issue 3, pages 298–304, November 2007
How to Cite
Cuervo, J. J. and Shine, R. (2007), Hues of a dragon's belly: morphological correlates of ventral coloration in water dragons. Journal of Zoology, 273: 298–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2007.00328.x
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2007
- Received 6 November 2006; accepted 6 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!