Soil properties and the distribution of the endangered Juliana's golden mole
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2007
Journal of Zoology
Volume 274, Issue 1, pages 13–17, January 2008
How to Cite
Jackson, C. R., Lubbe, N. R., Robertson, M. P., Setsaas, T. H., Van Der Waals, J. and Bennett, N. C. (2008), Soil properties and the distribution of the endangered Juliana's golden mole. Journal of Zoology, 274: 13–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2007.00351.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2007
- Received 28 January 2007; accepted 30 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!