A Bayesian estimate of harbour seal survival using sparse photo-identification data
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2007
Journal of Zoology
Volume 274, Issue 1, pages 18–27, January 2008
How to Cite
Mackey, B. L., Durban, J. W., Middlemas, S. J. and Thompson, P. M. (2008), A Bayesian estimate of harbour seal survival using sparse photo-identification data. Journal of Zoology, 274: 18–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2007.00352.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2007
- Received 25 April 2007; accepted 30 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!