Echolocation calls produced by Kuhl's pipistrelles in different flight situations
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2007
Journal of Zoology
Volume 274, Issue 1, pages 59–64, January 2008
How to Cite
Berger-Tal, O., Berger-Tal, R., Korine, C., Holderied, M. W. and Fenton, M. B. (2008), Echolocation calls produced by Kuhl's pipistrelles in different flight situations. Journal of Zoology, 274: 59–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2007.00357.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2007
- Received 1 March 2007; accepted 29 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!