Sexual size dimorphism of the tongue in a North American pitviper
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Zoology
Volume 274, Issue 4, pages 367–374, April 2008
How to Cite
Smith, C. F., Schwenk, K., Earley, R. L. and Schuett, G. W. (2008), Sexual size dimorphism of the tongue in a North American pitviper. Journal of Zoology, 274: 367–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2007.00396.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Received 12 August 2007; accepted 29 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!