Strong immune function: a benefit promoting the evolution of sociality?
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 275, Issue 1, pages 26–32, May 2008
How to Cite
Lutermann, H. and Bennett, N. C. (2008), Strong immune function: a benefit promoting the evolution of sociality?. Journal of Zoology, 275: 26–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2007.00403.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
- Received 9 October 2007; accepted 14 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!