An integrative approach to specialization: relationships among feeding morphology, mechanics, behaviour, performance and diet in two syntopic snakes
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 275, Issue 1, pages 47–56, May 2008
How to Cite
Mori, A. and Vincent, S. E. (2008), An integrative approach to specialization: relationships among feeding morphology, mechanics, behaviour, performance and diet in two syntopic snakes. Journal of Zoology, 275: 47–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2007.00410.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
- Received 5 October 2007; accepted 4 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!