Climate- and resource-driven long-term changes in dormice populations negatively affect hole-nesting songbirds
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 275, Issue 3, pages 209–215, July 2008
How to Cite
Adamík, P. and Král, M. (2008), Climate- and resource-driven long-term changes in dormice populations negatively affect hole-nesting songbirds. Journal of Zoology, 275: 209–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00415.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Received 9 July 2007; accepted 20 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!